Samstag, 28. November 2015

When Inspiration Hits you again...

After feeling really really really inspired last nite to write again, and putting it all on Facebook, I today realised that in a different life, a long time ago, I had set up this blog...
Perfect. No need for purging all over Facebook again. Letz just do it here dear...


And what actually inspired me was a few articles I read on the Elephant Journal...
Out of pure boredom... that thing that doesnt really exist...



Sometimes I just need to be F*cked.



Full Moon in Gemini: The Choice is Yours, so Choose Wisely.




Desire is like Salt, it Can't be all that Feeds Us.




What I came up with on Facebook was actually this:

When Inspiration Hits You Like A Fuckin Brickwall

A meshup of all sorts of stuff that happened lately in my so called life...
But actually I wanted to write sth. very different! About inspiration, self love, desires, making decisions, life, falling in love, self expression, creativity, intense feelings and where the heck is this all going?!?
But I guess thats just the total lack of having not written anything lately. Also the lack of focus on a certain subject and for that one purpose just letting everything out that came to mind without thinking about it too much...




Keine Kommentare: